Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Jan 11-13 Red Carpet Event in Long Branch, NJ

at the fabulous Ocean Place Resort
Be a Star at our Red Carpet Hollywood Crop Party! See our Scrapbooking Walk of Fame and enter our Scrappetizer Oscar contests! Prizes, classes, photos, food & tons of FUN!
Every person will enjoy a reserved crop space for 3 days, with plenty of space for scrapbooking in our large ballroom. We have vendor stores for shopping, classes and more…. Free electric to every table group, free WIFI, and 5 buffet meals throughout the weekend. Full 3 day package only $295 per person. Hotel rate is only $95 per night per room (not per person) .
www.scrappetizer.com
scrappetizer@gmail.com
Weekend vendors include:
Close to My Heart: Helen Onulak http://heleno.ctmh.com/
Stamping and scrapbooking are my passion. I LOVE learning different techniques and figuring out the easy way to do things. I find I’m always sharing tips, tricks and ideas when I’m at crops or workshops. I hope they help you too.
Scrappers Cove http://www.scrapperscove.com/index.html
Scrappers Cove is a partnership of love between two sisters – Christine Kent-Sharma and Suzanne Selover. We both have a passion for scrapbooking and have wanted to do something that makes us happy, so we decided to open our own store
Creative Memories www.mycmsite.com/kathygaffney
Let me show you how fast, simple and easy scrapbooking can be!
Paper Piecing by Design Mary Inness http://paperpiecingbydesign.com/
I make customize paper piecings and over~lays for your scrapbooks, cards and much more. I vend at crops across the United States. I have over 1500 designs and am adding new ones all of the time. If I do not have what you are looking for please email me and I can probably make a custom piece for you.
Page Kits by Debbie http://www.debbielukacs.com/
I will be attending on Sat from 9am – 4pm. I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years and love it. I teach classes and page layouts.
Let Me Do You a Favor Donna Serina
My eclectic scrapbooking supplies and goodies are sure to have something for everyone.
Reflexology by Ronnie (Veronica) veronica@kneadingsoles.com
One of the highlights of the scrappers weekend! Email Ronnie to preset your appointment times!
Have Table Will Travel Massage Therapy by Bob Danley

No comments:

Post a Comment